[RTTY] HH4/K4QD RTTY from Haiti

Jeff Bouvier k1am@cox.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:27:58 -0500

Jan,
	This is great news! I'll be watching for you on 5 bands. :-)
I've been off the air for the last year and just started turning on
the rig a week ago.
	It will be nice to finally get a qsl card for HH RTTY
activity. I sent cards to HH2PK direct and to someone who said he
could get the cards for me for the 5 bands that I worked him on RTTY.
I never got one! I'm sure this operation will make many RTTY types
very happy. TIA!

	73, Jeff K1AM