[RTTY] Parody Team Donation

Kok Chen chen@mac.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:38:44 -0800

On 4/1/02 7:07 AM, "K4SB" <k4sb@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I further suggest that every antenna expert in the US is well aware of
> the development of "Conical Cans" by Larry ( which explains why he is
> donating 2 of them, thus increasing their gain by 3 db )

I'll be...

I have played with all kinds of weird stuff, including Cross-Field
Antennas, but this is the first I hear of a phased array of Dummy
Loads!  I used to think that Wide Band Phase Arrays is an oxymoronic
phrase.  I am totally wrong.

This deserves a QST article (remember the phased array of light bulbs
in QST not that long ago?).

I was thinking of bringing along my Cross Field Antenna (CFA), but
Larry's antenna is better.

BTW, no need for Honda generators for this DXpedition, I will bring
along a Pons & Fleishman Cold Fusion Generator.  For the group's
refreshment I am bringing Polywater, if I can get it through
airport security.

73
Chen, AA6TY