[RTTY] (Fwd) VK9ML RTTY Plan

Frank Hunt ditdah@infogen.net.nz
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:46:07 +1200

Forwarded by:   	"Frank Hunt - ZL2BR" <ditdah@infogen.net.nz>
From:           	"David Gemmell - VK4GL" <davidgem@optusnet.com.au>

Subject:        	VK9ML RTTY Plan
Date sent:      	Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:54:13 +0100

Hello All,

Following discussions with a large number of interested parties,
the following plan for RTTY from VK9ML has evolved.

3 x 1 hour RTTY slots every day,
with bands chosen depending on propagation.

This will give a total of 30 hours RTTY ops from VK9ML

All areas will be covered by sliding the start times
for activity progressively by 1 hour each day.

For USA and South America,
If on 15M, for a daily 1 hour slot sliding between 00z and 03z
If on 20M, for a daily 1 hour slot sliding between 05z to 08z

for Europe -
On 15M, for a daily 1 hour slot sliding between 12 to 15z

for Asia/Oceania -
On 15M, for a daily 1 hour slot 22z

Please check our websites for all information,
Frequencies, and late-breaking news.

This plan is aimed to cover the needs of RTTY ops
throughout the world in as fair a manner as we can devise.

We aim to please...

73
David - VK4GL
Team Leader - VK9ML