[RTTY] NO2T SOAB 32,148

Jerry no2t@arrl.net
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 12:47:47 -0500

Hi
	Not much time to operate. But liked the idea of higher mults on 40 and 80
meters. More contests should use this concept. Very pleased with my QSO's
on 80 meters. During the BARTG I couldn't buy a QSO on 80. In fact when
W1ZT moved with me to 80, he could not copy my station. Since the BARTG i
checked the antenna and the equipment, but could not find anything wrong.
This time conditions were the same, but everybody heard me easily.
Mysteries!!!

	Anyway here is the bad news from this QTH. Operated about 4 hours total
and managed a rate of about 25 QSO's per hour. My normal rate is close to
45 Q's per hour. Did not operate as a SO2R. This may have impacted the rate
significantly. Used High power on 40 and 80 but ran about 100 watts on
10-15, and 20 meters.

EA WW Contest
NO2T      SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH RTTY

  Band   QSO   PTS  Mult