[RTTY] EA-WW DK3VN SOAB (LP)

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:02:10 +0200

Hi,

can't remember any contest in the last six months with so lousy
propagation. 20m almost "dead" for DX contacts, 15m acceptable
on Sunday afternoon (UTC) and 10m was open a little bit to the
fare east on Sunday morning (UTC) for a couple of hours.

Two minutes before the contest started, my RTTY-PC crashed (RAM fault)!
So I have reactivated an old Pentium PC, one of the very first
generation, installed MS-Windoof-95 ~:)  and all other necessary
software. Lost 2 hours by that and needed a short rest in the
night. On the end I was active about 19 hours only.

See you all in the SP DX, Apr 27-28, 2002

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

EA WW RTTY Contest 2002 -  DK3VN

Entry Class: SOAB (Low Power)
Band  QSOs  Points   DX  Provinces  Call Areas
80      41     123   23          5           0
40      93     321   28         10           7
20     126     169   35         22          13
15      72     119   21          5          15
10      31      61   12          0           9
Total  363     793  119         42          44
Claimed Score: 162565
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch