[RTTY] TTY Machine BSPs

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt@ameritech.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:57:33 -0400

Anyone out there still using/collecting mechanical TTY machines?

While cleaning out the attic at my parent's house, I made a rare find; a
pile of AT&T Bell System Practices relating to mechanical TTY machines.
The stack is 8 X 11 and about six inches high. Condition is pretty good,
some dog eared, some pages unstapled, but no mildew or water stains.
They are in the 572, 573 and 574 "layers"; i.e. 572-XXX-YYY. They relate
to the Model 14, 15, 28, 32 and 33 machines and deal with adjustment,
lubrication, stunt box adjustment, description, etc. Also included are
two glossy advertising brochures from the TTY Corp for the Model 28
machine.

I will entertain the best offer for these BSPs and brochures. Buyer to
pay shipping/boxing (est weight 9 lbs) from zip 48335 (Ann Arbor, MI
area).

73/Carter/K8VT