[RTTY] Online Research Advice

hotstocks@msn.com hotstocks@msn.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:21:28 +0800

St
oc
k Expect
ed to So
ar

Powder River Basin Gas Corp. (OTCBB:PRVB)

Major Newsletter Announcements and Huge Newsletter
Coverage for PRVB

This week, PRVB will be profiled by some major newsletters

along with the release of significant news regarding increased

revenues for the Company.  There will be huge volume, and a

strong increase in price for several days.  These are the same

newsletters that profiled NVEI two weeks ago.  They brought

NVEI from $.68 to $1.79 in ten days.  We know for certain that

the same groups are going to profile PRVB this week.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you so

that you may participate alongside the many other Newsletter

subscribers that recieve this information.  It is highly advisable

to take a position in PRVB as soon as possible, today before the

market closes, or tomorrow.

PRVB is a prosperous and undervalued oil and gas exploration

company with reserves of 43 Billion cubic feet of natural gas

operating in the Powder River Basin, one of the most prolific

natural resource areas in the United States.  The Company

presently has a 100% working interest on 15,000 acres contiguous

to Williams Coal Seam Gas (NYSE: WTU, $11) and Western Gas

(NYSE: WGR, $38), the major players in this region.  Recent

news that the Company's wells have been producing millions of

cubic feet of gas per day combined with several acquisitions is

having an extremely positive impact on revenues and
ear
nings.

The stock is trading near its 52-week low, and should begin moving

up immediatly.  We think the stock could easily reach $1.50 in less

than a month.

Good Luck, and watch PRVB fly!

text/html (html body -- converted)
---