[RTTY] Beta Testers Needed

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:27:47 -0500

I need a few beta testers to test my new web-based "RTTY Most
Needed DXCC Entities" survey form.

All that is required is that you read the instructions, fill out the form,
check for any Entities that I may have left out or grossly misspelled,
include comments on what you think of the form, then submit the form.

Although I've tested it quite a few times, this is my first major project
at writing HTML code and especially need to know if it works with
browsers other than Microsoft's Internet Explorer.  If you use MS IE,
you are still invited to be a beta tester.  But I'd like a few Netscape
users included as well as users of other types of browsers.

Just respond to this E-mail and I will send you instructions.  If all goes
well, I hope to roll this out sometime after next Wednesday.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog