[RTTY] Top Band Activity.

Robert Webb Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:31:20 +0100

Morning everyone, well  i sat on 1.805 from 09:00utc calling and listening
for about 3 hours and unfortunately heard nothing this end. There were
bursts of strange sounding noise which got the heart rate going, but no
discernible RTTY this end. My feelings are that conditions werent good last
night, the band in general was quiet, especially for a Saturday Night.
Sounds like you guys across the pond had some good success. I was a little
disapointed  that no one else in Europe was giving it a go, but maybe next
time. I will be calling and listening again tonite, as of abt 09:00 utc, so
better luck tonite perhaps.
73's
Robert Webb

G0URR