[RTTY] 160 rtty

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:03:16 GMT

Thunder storms in the area must have been what kept me from printing you.  At times I thought I heard a singal in there but no luck in printing.

Look for me again next week around the same time in the evening and I'll look for you.  Tonight no RTTY for me as I'll be getting things reconfigured for NAQP SSB.

73 W0ETC

---------- "may" <may@snet.net> writes:

From: "may" <may@snet.net>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 160 rtty
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:41:56 -0400

Tonight I  copied KC4SAW sending QRZ KC4SAW at 0123Z on 1.805.  I tried
calling but he did not copy me.
I then copied W0ETC calling cq for a while around 0142Z  He could not copy
me either.

I have 10 over static crashes tonight. The band is not as nice as Sunday and
Monday nights.

A block broke today in the wind on one side of the dipole so I now have a
sloper until the bucket truck gets here. I have never used a sloper so I do
not know if my signal is better or worse than on the dipole. Will soon find
out on 40/80 in Sartg test.

Back to CQ'ing.

73  May  WA1EHK