[RTTY] mmtty 1.63

K4SB hamcat@directvinternet.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:15:00 +0000

Dirk Desloovere wrote:
> Maybe a question for on the mmtty reflector but I am not a subscriber on that one.
> The download file is about 2 Mb, how can you get this program on 1.4 Mb diskettes ?
> My hobby pc has no internet connection for downloading.

Well, first of all, you must get the 2 Mb download onto a hard drive
or device big enough to take it.

The DOS version of PKZIP has a option for zipping a file across
multiple disks, and of course, PKUNZIP has the same option to place
the contents of the 2 floppies onto a HD.

Probably Windows versions which will do the same thing.

73
Ed