[RTTY] FS: M-28 Guts

Kristjan Ragnarson hvalver@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:58:32 +0000

SELL: Guts from operating M-28 TTY machine. Included are some
extras such as an extra glass plate, some kind of cabinet
bracket, about half roll of paper, cable with the TTY-type
plug, etc.
   It is our understanding that this unit was on the air when
its owner went to that "big hamfest up in the sky" - he was
a retired TTY tech and we've been told that he kept it in
excellent mechanical condx (undoubtedly with purloined parts). It
originally was complete but was stripped down by us as the
cabinet was too large to ship (by UPS) without going the freight-
truck route (extremely expensive as requiring a crate, etc.).  So
the case was junked. If "really" interested, we can take digital
pix and email them to you.
   Offered by clubs "widow's committee" that tries to help
former members estates get something like a reasonable price
for their equipment. It is packed and weighs 55 lbs. No extra
charges for packing and hauling to PO or UPS (your choice).
Purchaser pays shipping from central Florida. Can deliver at
no extra costs along Gulf coast between Ocala and St.Pete. Other
areas of central Florida, probably for gas. If interested, make
an offer we can't refuse (we already have a horse's head).
   Contact N4GL at -- penguino@atlantic.net -- or alternate
K4AFC at -- b2shoes@mindspring.net -- (352) 637-1755

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf