[RTTY] Optical mouse?

Bill Turner w7ti@dslextreme.com
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:22:30 -0800

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:44:07 -0500, WA9ALS - John wrote:

>So get
>one of these things now so you won't have to clean your balls any more.

After reading all the favorable comments, I went out and bought a M$
version.

Only had it about an hour, but I love it!  I'm just using it on a plain
old black mouse pad, and it seems to work fine on the table top too.
Wish I'd gotten one years ago.

One neat thing with the M$ software is you can set it so when you start
typing, the cursor disappears.  Wordperfect had this function years ago,
but now it works in any program.  Cool!

Thanks again, guys.  See you in the WPX this weekend.

73, Bill W7TI