[RTTY] Some good DX potentially in WPX!

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:30:01 -0000

Hi all,

A quick look at the various DX news bulletins shows that there could well be
some very good DX participating in the WPX RTTY contest this weekend. A
great chance for a few new ones for some of us.

I found that there could well be :
S9LA (by the LA's)
5U (by I2UIY etc)
5T or S0 (by JA's)
H44 (by DL7AFS)
V7 (was reported, but dubious)
K8YU/KH2 by JH8KYU (for WPX)
And a few others as well.

Any of the above on even ONE band would make my day!

Lets hope that they all participate, and give us a chance of those new ones,
or even band-fills.

Just as an aside, I have received cards back from 9U5D (via SM5BFJ) and TI5U
(via JH8KYU, 4 bands from CQWW) this past week, so I am VERY happy already.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.......................
73 de Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
 Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Guernsey Telecoms Ltd.

Information held on any of Guernsey Telecoms' computer
systems is the property of Guernsey Telecoms Ltd. Guernsey
Telecoms Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all information, messages and attachments sent
to or from this e-mail address.