[RTTY] Anyone get XE logs sent to XE1J via xe1j@ucol.mx???

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:34:50 -0000

There is another site for the XE rules in English. Cutting and pasting:

". REPORTING:
    (A) Entries must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the end of
the contest (March 4, 2002). No late entries can be accepted. Use FMRE RTTY
International Contest forms. Look for forms Internet FMRE address:
www.fmre.org.mx. Link : Concursos.
    (B) An official summary sheet or reasonable facsimile with a signed
contest participation disclaimer is required with all entries.
    (C) Logs must indicate date, time in UTC, band, calls and complete
exchanges (sent and received), multipliers and QSO points. Multipliers
should be marked clearly in the log the first time they are worked. Send
entries to: Jose Levy.- XE1J. Dirección de Concursos FMRE. Clavel 333.
Colima, Col. 28030. MEXICO. Or via Internet: «xe1j@ucol.mx»"

I maintain a site for WriteLog users, but of interest to the RTTY reflector,
the site has direct links to the official contest sites of the sponsor.
These are listed by the month in which the contests occur. The definitive
rules site for RTTY contests, however, continues to be the site maintained
by The New RTTY Journal where all RTTY contest rules, records, and some
scores are maintained.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com