[RTTY] KE4KWE SOABLP WPX

Bill Turner w7ti@dslextreme.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:19:28 -0800

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:55:18 -0500, Tom Burkhart wrote:

>I would like to repeat someone >elses comment on callsigns
>as it would be nice if the callsign was given
>after each transmission to insure who is sending.

I used to think differently about sending my call at the end of each
transmission but I've slowly come around to Tom's way of thinking.  I've
done it that way the last couple of contests and I think the number of
dupes has gone down a bit.  When two stations are on the same frequency
but can't hear each other, it's easy for a third station to get the
exchanges mixed up.  Sending one's call at the end of each transmission
seems to reduce the confusion.

73, Bill W7TI