[RTTY] RTTY WPX K0IDT SOAB LP

Ron Kolarik rkolarik@neb.rr.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:57:38 -0600

CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

Call used: K0IDT
Location:  NE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
  80        67      162      -
  40       122     302      -
  20       125     192      -
  15       166     344      -
  10       195     442      -
-----     ----     ----    ----
Total     675   1442    291
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

Most frequently worked prefix: VE3 - 16 QSO's

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 419622

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 50

  Highlights:

       ZL2AMI and CT3BX on 40.....
       LX5A and 5U8A on 15....
      V73UG on 10....
      and a bunch of others I can't remember right off.
      Thank you!!

      Heard on around 14.102 on Sat..."take the brown zipper
      from the blue bowl".  Please tell me someone else heard this.
      Lost a half hour looking for that damn zipper :).

     Saturday turned nasty with 70 mph winds and rain, snow, ice.
     Had to wait until things thawed on Sunday...everything stayed
     up including the SWR.

     WXXX WXXX WPX....took awhile to figure out this was
     a CQ!

     The unruly behavior of a few late Sunday sent me off to S&P
     instead of trying to run. In one instance someone actually
     resent my exchange to  JH1OAI with a different serial number.
     Kinda weird to see my info going out and being in receive....
     maybe related to the zipper thingy.   JH1OAI if you are reading
     this the first number was correct as you acknowledged.

See you all next month

Ron  K0IDT