[RTTY] KF2XF CQWW SOSB 10M

deuxfox deuxfox@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:13:56 +0000

Call Used:  KF2XF

Entry Class: Single OP, Single Band High Power 10M

Band  	QSOs  QSO points Prefixes

80m:     	  0       0
40m:      5 	 12       1
20m:     44 	 84      43
15m:      3 	  8       3
10m:    297 	745     199
Totals: 349 	849   	246

Claimed Score 10 meters 170605

After about 50 Q's I had a machine crash and was not able to fully
recover the QSO data. So I put in a half hearted effort of about 14
total hours on ten meters and it was all fun. Writelog performed well
provided the operator fatique did over-ride.