[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY calibration with screenshots

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:18:20 -0500

John, I think you should drop back to a simple one radio, one soundcard
configuration with writelog+MMTTY+PLUGIN and get it working. then
substitute the second radio into this same setup, noting any special
settings required at each stage. Then go with the two simultaneous radios
and make sure all settings are correct. Make sure AFC is off on MMTTY, or
this will add confusion.

Don't forget that you can move the MMTTY passband over to where the audio
is with the MMTTY control, or move the radio's passband over to where MMTTY
wants it with the radio's passband control. Check the MMTTY control
carefully. I forget what it is called, but it lets you move the passband
around.

Good Luck

Jerry W4UK