[RTTY] WPX 2002 log submissions and the damn robot

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:54:28 -0500

The rule:

(b) Low Power: Same as 1(a) except that output power is 150 watts or less.
Stations in this category compete with other low power stations only.
However, only all-band entries may be classed as low power.

The last sentence applies. No single-band low power entries. You could have
run the amp.

Jerry W4UK