[RTTY] PW0T

N3SL@aol.com N3SL@aol.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:23:15 EST

--part1_173.3c847f9.29a2f4f3_boundary

PY7ZZ is currently the op on 15ssb.  He just told Bernie, W3UR, among other
things, that RTTY starts tomorrow.  Sure hope we RTTY-types can demonstrate
more decorum that the SSB group on there now....

--part1_173.3c847f9.29a2f4f3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">PY7ZZ is currently the op on 15ssb.&nbsp; He just told Bernie, W3UR, among other things, that RTTY starts tomorrow.&nbsp; Sure hope we RTTY-types can demonstrate more decorum that the SSB group on there now....</FONT></HTML>

--part1_173.3c847f9.29a2f4f3_boundary--