[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting!

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:31:15 -0500

0230z on the 21st.

Some lid keeps sending EU EU EU EU on top of PW0T, despite the fact that he
actually DOES occasionally work stations in EU.

NE0DX called RIGHT ON TOP of PW0T after I gave him my report.  I have no
idea if he received it, so now I have to waste my time in the pileup again.
I hope I get a 2nd QSO and deprive this idiot of his first.

Guys, if you can't figure out how to operate split, then go plant tulips or
something, don't waste the DX station's time by calling on top of him.

RTTYers apparently aren't any better ops than CW or SSB.

73 - Jim AD1C (yes, I'm p**sed)