[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting!

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt@panix.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:27:30 -0500 (EST)

The one I saw was K8SIX this time.  You're allowed one call but when
you keep doing it for a number of minutes, long enough to bring out
the "UP UP" police, who are worse, it's indicative of not paying
enough attention.

I've found the 756PRO to be good for this, since you can SEE the
signal on your TX freq.  But you do have to look.

I'd appreciate it, if people who copy an announcemnt from the DX would
put it up on a spot and/or on the mailing list.  This helps me when
I'm on either end, I think.

How do people feel about "UP UP" as opposed to "UP UP 2-8"?

73, doug