[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting! but not bad after 1st day

joseph duerbusch jduerbusch@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:26:24 -0600

Dave Wrote:
"3. DX Stations: Make sure your exchange is not too short, and send the call
    of the station you're working at both ends of the exchange. "

Boy, this is really the most important part.  Neither  TI9M or PW0T did this.  So many times after I called, I only got the 5NN from those stations and did not know who they went back to.  Several times they had to call the station again as the station beening called missed it too.

The Policemen cause most of the qrm on the DX freq, but it seems that they are nicer  this year, not too much name calling as in years past.

Joe K0BX