[RTTY] 3w2lws now in 15m rtty

deuxfox deuxfox@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:49:55 +0000

True,
I picked up 6 new countries on RTTY in the last month. The hardest was
the H40 'cause I could never find him when I was able to get on. Even
the 3W2 went into the log with minimum effort. Happened so quickly it
was nearly disappointing. (In a pig's ear!)

It is great to see the xpeditions putting so much time to the digital
modes. I can't remember any others making RTTY available at so many
different times and bands. So back I go to tuning and listening for
unexpected goodies.

Good Luck to all of us

Don KF2XF