[RTTY] Rtty DX qrv's

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:30:05 -0000

Ah, the good old days of working lots of new ones...
My last new one before PY0T was 3Y0C, which put me on the Honor
Roll. It's slow going these days. I need 3C0, 7O, BS7, FT/X, P5, VK0/M,
VU7, VU4, and (of course) Ducie.
Speaking of DX, I planned my yearly ski trip to the Colo Rockies around
PY0T and Ducie. (I hope Ducie is on schedule) That's a DXer! :.)
73,
Barry W2UP