[RTTY] RTTY Testfiles

Helmut (DF7ZS) helmut@df7zs.de
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:09:37 +0100

Hi there.

When we operated from LX5A a few weeks ago we felt that operating RTTY
with the MMTTY-Engine was much better than with a 800$ PTC controler.

Further discussion on this subject with DK1NB brought up that he produced
a set of WAV-Files with different task for the decoding engine to solve.
With these files it might be possible to have a test lab where you can
repeat test and reproduce results much easier than on changing
bandconditions.

The files are now available for download. (about 12 MB)

Follow the german or english link for more details and download.

http://www.darc.de/distrikte/f/27/F27_Download/f27_download.html

Feel free to email me for comments or suggestions.

I converted the files to MP3 as well. They are smaller in MP3 format, but
surprisingly after packing them with zip, the archive was even bigger with
the MP3's than the Wave-Files.

73sss

Helmut

www.df7zs.de