[RTTY] Re: P38 card

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:40:47 -0500

I presume it's cuz the cost/benefit ratio is too high - too much cost
to rework the board and limited potential sales.

Is there such an animal as a PCI/ISA adaptor?
73,
Barry
P.S. I moved this thread from the Writelog to the RTTY reflector
where I think it's more appropriate (lot's of non-RTTY WL users
hate all the RTTY stuff there)