[RTTY] Maintaining WF1B follow-up

Ekki Plicht ekki@plicht.de
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:44:57 +0100

Hi list,

well, i got some replies (10 to be exact), all in favor of supporting the
famous RTTY by WF1B into the future. Everybody offered monetary help, so
thanks to all! I understand that asking this list for opinion does not count
as a complete statistical query, and assume that there would be many more
users of RTTY by WF1B.

I plan to go forward with that project, as soon as i get in touch with Ray.
I would like to ask him if there are more things to watch out for, like the
libraries i would need. Not that I (we) spend some $$$ and then discover
that there is more.

In case i can proceed with maintaining the software:
I want to make it very clear that I don't intend to make money on a work
which is not mine. I just want to cover expenses. The program will be free
as it was in the last years.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR