[RTTY] RU exchanges

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:58:28 -0500

> The only thing worse was the guy whose software or macros were screwed
> up and the message (this long) was sent in segments in between which he
> actually quit transmitting.
>
> But all-in-all a fun contest and nice to see some new operators.  I like
> this test along with SS as I actually have a chance without massive
> arrays aimed at Europe.

"Some new ops" - I think this is the best part of all the weird exchanges.
I couldn't participate much in this one, but almost all of the Q's I made
were ops I don't ever remember working before!  Let's be patient - Hopefully
the new ops will add to the ranks and gradually shorten up the exchanges -
but not too short, of course!  ;-))