[RTTY] Dayton 2002

Tom Moore wx4tm@mindspring.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:03:17 -0600

Joe Wittmer wrote:

> Besides... I have been having a blast working the RTTY contests with my K2
> at less than 10 watts. I bet there are more than a few here that would say
> I would have a much better time working HP... ;-)

I sure wouldn't!! To the contrary, I'd be the first in line to tell you
that if thats what trips your trigger, then, by all means, get the most
enjoyment possibile out of it..  And no, I'm not a QRP'er or a LP or HP
nut..  I'm a firm believer that each should find his on niche in amateur
radio that gives him the most personal satisfaction and enjoyment. Some
like CW, some like VHF repeater hopping, some like EME, some like
traffic
handling, etc etc etc.. And many claim that their particular interest is
the most important and should be participated in by the masses.. but
we're all biased in one small way or another.. LONG LIVE RTTY!!

Tom Moore WX4TM ex KL7Q