[RTTY] GU0SUP SOABLP Sprint

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:12:00 -0000

Hello all!

Well, was that fun?
Actually, I am not sure, as I am suffering from another dose of flu! My head
feels as though it is going to explode, my ears are fuzzy, and I had a
monstrous headache for most of the time!
Had to contend with hurricane force wind and rain here, which prevented me
using 40m (the antenna wouldn't tune up!), and the poor old wire was
thrashing about like a demon.

That aside, I did enjoy this contest, and even managed to work 6 continents
by QSO No 48! I also got all 10 USA call areas before QSO No 100, so it
can't have been too bad!

No new countries this time around, which was a shame, but there were some
good openings.

Thanks to all who worked me, and to John GW4SKA for sorting the contest!

So, here is what I managed:

BARTG RTTY Sprint
Call used: GU0SUP
Location:  Guernsey

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band (Low Power)

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist*   DX* Cont*
80          0        0       -        -     -
40          0        0       -        -     -
20         85      85       -       -     -
15         65      65       -       -     -
10        115     115       -       -     -
Total    265   265    23     49     6
* - Counted only once (not once per band)

Claimed Score: 114480

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02 + MMTTY
Power Output: 60 watts

Very best 73 to all de Phil GU0SUP