AW: [RTTY] Thoughts on missing out the dash between serial No's

Siegfried Semba Siegfried.Semba@t-online.de
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:47:41 +0100

I love this 24h tests and the activity was very good. But some of
operators
using time without end.

me:  cq bartg sprint dj3ng dj3ng
he:  dj3ng dj3ng de xx0yy xx0yy xx0yy pse kkkkk
me:  xx0yy 00X-00X
he: dj3ng dj3ng de xx0yy xx0yy ok ok ur rst 599 599 00:00 00:00 00X AAA
00X
    dj3ng dj3ng de xx0yy xx0yy qsl ?
me:  qsl tu 73/gl de DJ3NG TEST
he: qsl qsl tu 73 de xx0yy
me: uuuuuuaaahhhhh(two meters over my chair)

The problem was sure not the dash between serial No´s. Show this
operators the way to rules site and to AA5AU´s Writelog-site.

DJ3NG