[RTTY] RE: the best SOUNDCARD one? [NEW]

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:12:43 -0500

At 05:48 PM 1/28/2002 -0500, Vic Gauvin wrote:

>Actually, it got me to asking which is the best soundcard-based RTTY
>program.  I'm seeing lots and lots on MMTTY and allusions to it being
>quite good.  Also, I'm surprised to see nothing on RITTY by K6STI --
>version 4.5 is about a year old now, and runs with Writelog.  Isn't RITTY
>reputed to be comparable with the best of the hardware TNCs?

It was the best, as far as I was concerned, but upgraded from Win 95/98 to
Windows XP, and now I can't use it any more.  So I switched to MMTTY, which
I use both day-to-day and in conjunction with Writelog.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Season's Greetings 2001/2002 - http://www.ad1c.com/2001/

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com