[RTTY] BARTG RTTY Sprint LP7H

Javi lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:24:28 -0300

 BARTG RTTY Sprint

 Call: LP7H

 Entry Class: Single Op, All Band (HIGH Power)

BAND            QSO         DX        JA      W       VE        VK
Cont
40m                  4 4         0 0         0         0         1
20m                 163          30         9       10         6        1
6
15m                   58          18         4         9         4        0
3
10m                 209          44         2       10         2        0
--------------
Total                434          59        9        10         7        1
6

Score:  434  *   (59+9+10+7+1) *  6 =        223944 points

TIME ON: 18 Hs.

STATION:

RIG: KENWOOD TS-850 SAT
LINEAR AMPL:  HENRY 2-KD CLASSIC ( 700 WATT )
ANTENNA:   CUSHCRAFT  A4S  18 MTS HIGH
SOFTWARE:  MIXW 2.02

hello friend, here sends him my log of the contest BARTG SPRINT, with my
special call LP7H.
Contentment to have carried out the contest for the first time, was a good
test, work 18 hours.

I want to highlight the good operation and the versatility of the MIXW2.02,
excellent software for contest, congratulations to NICK UT2UZ, for their
work.

thanks to all the stations that I have been able to communicate.

LP7H:      VIA LU9HS

ADDRESS:
                    FOURNIER 2783
                 BARRIO MATIENZO