[RTTY] Friedrichshafen, the EA WW 2002 results and the RWRL

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 00:07:51 +0200

Hi,

just back from the HAMRADIO at Friedrichshafen, I have compiled the
"EA WW 2002" results and uploaded an actual RWRL now.

I had a great time at Friedrichshafen (as every year). My good and
great friend Hamad-9K2HN, Mohamed-9K2MN and Faisal-9K2RR were staying
with me in the same fine hotel; very close to the beautiful lake
"Bodensee". I had a lot of fun being their "tour leader" from
Friday until Monday.

On Friday night, during a big contest meeting, I was proud to present
the plaque for CQ/RJ WW 2001 SOAB-H #1 to the very well known contester
Walter, DJ6QT. Walter received a super great applause from the whole
audience, a really INTERNATIONAL one!

Many thanks to Joe Wittmer-KB9SIZ sending the plaque to me just in time!

BTW: If you never have been at the HAMRADIO at Friedrichshafen,
especially at the Contest/DX Meetings on Friday and Saturday night,
then you really have missed something in your life! ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch