[RTTY] Results of the 2002 RTTY Roundup on ARRL Web.....

Frank Fallon n2ff@optonline.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:05:27 +0000

In checking the ARRL web site the other day I discovered that the
results of the 2002 RTTY Roundup are up there.  I don't remember seeing
any comments here to that effect.  There is a nice write by our own Jay,
WS7I and you can search for scores by section or division or even get
all the scores printed out as a file either comma delimited or using
tabs. (Tabs looks best.)

This year 572 logs were received down from 691 in 2001 but please
remember the NFL playoffs were that weekend.  I think this comment is
most telling about where this contest is going: "The top three finishers
in the 2002 Roundup Multi-Single had more QSO's than did the top
Multi-Single CW SS teams."

Thanks for the nice article, Jay.

check
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/index.html
for the article.

I have to do some tower work before the 2003 contest.

And yes, NO2T, has again claimed the Hudson Division high score plaque.

73 de Frank...N2FF.....