[RTTY] Big dogs asleep?

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:58:29 GMT

We might not be able to wump them big ol dogs but we will be nipping at them as much as we can.  The old Extreme Tom Cat (new phonetics for ETC) just might try to stick his claws into one of them and then run 90 miles an hour in the opposite direction!

And, some think TCG stands for Tennessee Contest Group, to me it is the Top Contest Group.  Top because they welcome and encourage competition at all levels, including new comers. Top because they allow anyone from anywhere to play on their teams and allow someone who does not and has never lived in TN to organize the teams.

Join us for some fun if you want, you will never regret it!

73 W0ETC

Lar L in IA
---------- "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net> writes:

From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Big dogs asleep?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:22:53 -0500

SHHHHHHH!  Hey guys, I think the big dogs are asleep under the porch!
They've likely been lying around all year getting fatter and lazier - maybe
they've dropped their guard a bit.  Let's get a head start on them.  Looks
like the TN offensive is already building, and the NOTNUFRTTY team is trying
to reform a new effort as well.  Someone has to keep those guys looking back
over their scruffy tails!

People looking for or forming teams please let the reflector know - The team
competition makes this a fun contest.  And as Wayne usually reminds us,
participation is key to keeping this contest on the books!

This is also a good contest for newcomers to wade into to test the
contesting waters - Relatively short, no staying up all night, less
dependent on prop etc.  Jump right in - the water's great fun!  73 - John