[RTTY] Bad dogfood? Everybody just fidlin' around?

wa9als wa9als@starband.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:23:04 -0500

Yes, please get in the mood and sign up for a team - It really does make for
great fun, no matter your level of expertise, location, equipment, etc!

Not nearly enough chatter yet this year.  Maybe the big dogs got ahold of
some bad hotdogs?  Don -says- he has to work, but we've all heard of
sandbagging before!  TCG is warming up, but so far only enough for a
mandolin or two - many more fiddlers expected!  Where are the Cool Dudes -
Too hot for you guys this year?  The Baud Boys are just plain being Baud,
and the Floboys, well, I think they just "retired" down there in FL!

Keep signing them up, Larry!  Looks like we had about 48 guys on teams last
year.  It would be nice to increase that this year, eh?  Yeah - Let's do it!
You don't really want to mow grass and do those other Honey-dos this
weekend, do you??  We can't let this RTTY contest slip away - PSK is just
not that fun for contesting!

Last summer's results can be found at
http://www.ncjweb.com/rttynaqp072001.pdf

73 - John (WA9ALS)