[RTTY] NAQP teams - are they kept a secret??

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:07:52 +0000

I guess that is up to the teams.  As for the TCG teams I'll probably post
the team line ups to the reflectors before the test.  Yes teams as there
are now 11 or 12 signed on am each team can have 2 - 5 members.  If you
are going to be on for NAQP RTTY and want to get in on the team aspect
let me know and I'll add you to the list.  We have a VE signed on and I
see nothing in the rules that would keep you or any other EU from being
on a team with Yanks.

73 ETC