[RTTY] [TCG] NAQP RTTY - Its Almost Here

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:14:15 +0000

Operator are standing by to sign you on to a TCG team for NAQP RTTY.  The
event starts this Saturday at 1800 UTC so don't hesitate.  Join with us
be you going for broke or only able to play for a few hours.  Either way
I'd love to sign you up for a team. For those who want a big score that
is our goal for those that just want to have fun that is also our goal.
And, if you can run a big score and have fun we are 100% in agreement.
Life is too short not to have fun, I know that after a couple of major
illnesses.

Those signed on so far include:

K4GKM
K4RO
W4BCG
N1NB
KE4OAR
N2WK
W5CTV
AI9T
VE9DX
W4OX
W4LC

As you can see there is plenty of room for more.  We'll have as many
teams as we can.  Come on guys ring those phones off of the wall.

If you emailed me and don't see your call listed, send me another email
as I might of fat fingered it into the trash by mistake.

W0ETC in IA