[RTTY] [TCG] One more Chance to Join an NAQP RTTY Team

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:46:22 GMT

The TCG has signed on 26 players from the USA, Canada, Europe, and Caribbean    for NAQP RTTY Teams.  This means there is still room to add up to four more team participants as otherwise two of the TCG teams will not have five people on them.

If you'd like to join with the TCG and Hot Dogs, Lap Dogs, Diddle Hounds, Cool Cats, Alley Cats, and Stray Cats teams please email me by 0130 July 20.  No matter what your station, time available to operate, or location I'd welcome your participation with us.  And, whatever you do in NAQP RTTY have fun!

73 W0ETC