[RTTY] NAQP RTTY AF4Z SOLP

Don Winn af4z@palmnet.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:38:49 -0400

   North American QSO Party, RTTY

  Call: AF4Z
  Operator(s): DON
  Station: AF4Z

  Class: Single Op LP
  QTH: Florida
  Operating Time (hrs): 10

     80:   25    17
     40:   67    33
     20:  128    46
     15:   50    23
     10:    4     1
  -------------------
  Total:  274   128  Total Score = 32,880

  Club:

  Team: FLABOYS

  Comments:

  Worked total of 10 hours taking two 30 minute breaks due to thunderstorms in
  area. Several close hits and had 2 power outages requiring rebooting.  They
  don't call it the Lightning Capital for nothing. Writelog recovered all my
  unsaved QSOs.  After thunderstorms, my noise level was S9 on 15 and 20. Once
  rain dried and bands returned, worked lots of NA and EU stations. Thanks
to all
  I worked and hope you had as much fun as I did.   Don  AF4Z

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/