[RTTY] This Weekend

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:31:39 +0100

Like Phil  the main priority this weekend is operating in the IOTA contest.
I will be single op multi mode operating from the north-west corner of
Scotland on the Summer Isles, EU092, using the special call GB5SI
Outwith IOTA I will be taking part in the Russian contest and hopefully
making more RTTY Qs than last weekend!
I will be (for me!) QRO with 100watts to the trusty HF6V and also a set of
inverted V dipoles at 12m AGL, all close to the sea.
For the Russian contest I will use my homecall MM0BQI/P to make sure whoever
I work knows its a SCOTTISH station they have worked as GB comes up as G in
most logging software.
73
Jim

         *****      MM0BQI  HomePage at  www.qsl.net/mm0bqi       *****
   IOTA DXpedition to EU92   26-29 July and 19-24 October. Look out for
GB5SI
Member of the GMDX Group - Scotlands DX Association - www.gmdx.org.uk