[contestru] Fw: [RTTY] Russian RTTY test this weekend?

kh6nd@lava.net kh6nd@lava.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:30:49 -1000

Waldemar, and all...

I received this from RW9WA just a few hours ago. Please note the change
in the log submission e-mail address.

With the solar flux predicted to be around 200, this could be a
memorable RU RTTY Contest weekend.

73,

Mike
KH6ND

Hi, Mike!

Just spoke to UA4LCQ regarding Russian RTTY contest. He says that
contest will be held as usual.
Date, time, rules and addresses to send your logs to are the same.
He's quite busy on a job so didn't manage to make announcements in time.

Go Russian RTTY Contest !

Start 00:00 UTC 27 july to 24:00  28 july 2002
NR = rst + zone CQ
Russia = rst + Russian oblast
Points = same continent 5 points
                other continent 10 points