[RTTY] Re:Roundup AA4NC NIL

may may" <may@snet.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:20:59 -0400

Sorry I did not make that clear Jay. The three NIL from stations that
answered my CQ were in addition to  the AA4NC loss.

I think AA4NC should have the right to have the log re-submitted. A flag
should have gone up on this one. I lost a #2 North America placement in a
contest when someone was allowed to submit a log after the scores were
announced. I ended up with #3 and the station who previously placed #3 ended
up #4 with no certificate. So, it has been done before. I always check to
make sure my log is received, but it would be nice to know it was received
correctly.

May  WA1EHK