[RTTY] aa4nc

Shelby Summerville k4ww@arrl.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:13:17 -0400

"Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com> wrote: "Last week AA4NC explained to
our local DX group that the log that was
attributed to his station in the contest was NOT the one he submitted.  He
says they had the top score, something over 1000 QSOs, but the log the ARRL
says is his had only 250 contacts in it.  He was unable to make any sense at
all of the log they have, and said it definitely wasn't his.   One would
think that such a discrepancy in the log of a top contester would have
raised the red flag at HQ, but apparently it did not."

Rather than beat this to death, I have asked N1ND for an explanation.
C'Ya, Shelby