[RTTY] aa4nc

Earl n5zm@arrl.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:31:56 -0500

  I am really upset that Will's log was messed up. I had 6 NIL's, 2 of which
were with AA4NC. But I also had one good QSO with them. As you can see by the
Claimed Scores below, posted after the test, we were neck and neck for the win.
I wish that no matter who the winner was, there had been no question with the
final results.

        ARRL RTTY Round-Up 2002 Claimed Scores

     CALL     CLASS  PWR   QSO  QTH   DX    SCORE

AA4NC         MOST   LP    942   58   55    106,446
N5ZM          MOST   LP    902   57   61    106,436
W6YX          MOST   LP    828   57   51     89,424
N1MGO         MOST   LP    662   54   37     60,242

Earl N5ZM..

--
Earl F. Smith - N5ZM
PO Box 20065