[RTTY] DJ3IW Russian RTTY SOAB LP

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 02:05:52 +0200

DJ3IW Goetz wrote:

> Hi,
> made some QSOs in the RR just for fun. Strange condx, worked
> VK4UC and JA1BWA on 20m around 1300UTC - a time when there should
> have been absolutely no propagation to these countries.

Hmmm .. to my experience; during a RTTY Contest I put in my log
about 25% of all my 20m-JA-QSO's around 13 UTC. There are two
problems only around this time: the JA-S/N ratio is not very
high and the 20m-band is crowded by european stations usually.
How to deal with this opportunity and the problem is the standard
job of a contester. ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de