[RTTY] K1B RTTY total

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt@panix.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 04:32:46 -0400 (EDT)

Well, with three RTTY ops along, KW4DA, S56A, and myself, we should
have done well.  And we had a lot of support from Hrane, YT1AD.
There were 2762 unique calls in the RTTY log, I think.

73, doug

   From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
   Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 23:53:40 -0000

   >From the OPDX bulletin:
   K1B QSO TOTALS. It has been reported that Hrane, YT1AD, states
   that the K1B Baker Island DXpedition made 95,127 QSOs. This total
   includes 89,898 on CW/SSB, 4,708 on RTTY, 446 on PSK and 75 on
   SSTV.

   Wow! That's a lot of RTTY for a DXpedition. Wonder if that's a record,
   and wonder how many unique calls were worked. Are more folks
   chasing DX on RTTY now?
   73,
   Barry--